Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a key to a locked door? Need some help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VoodoChild, Dec 4, 2011.

1. So there is this locked door in my basement, I found a key that fits into the door lock, but it wont turn. Does this mean I'm doing something wrong, or is it not the right key?

2. lol........wrong key man

3. Damn, that's what I was thinkin'...

4. learn to pick locks if you really wanna get in there...its actually somewhat easy if you look into it..google is your friend

5. Kick the door open ,try a card,or maybe unscrew the door handle.
    Wrong section though

6. lol this is funny as fuck for some reason

7. how baked do you have to be to ask for lock smith advice on a marijuana forum?
    Ask Voodochild . Ask Voodochild...

8. tap out the hinges if they're on the outside....try a credit card...widen the doorjam with a jack....or pick the lock. If you have a small gap where you can see the latch sticking into the door, you can sometimes weasel it over with a pair of small pointy objects.

9. Definitely haunted. I wouldn't fuck with it.

10. you just have a door in your basement thats locked and you have no idea what's on the other side? if thats correct thats fucking weird and you should investigate immediatly!!!!!
    it might be some secret tunnel to narnia or just your dad's rape dungeon.

11. it sounds like some ones parents has a locked rape dungeon in their basement

:D

12. that means someone got stabbed with the key and part of it broke off inside them so now the key doesnt work. call a ghost hunter asap

13. If it is your house. Just kick in the door. Picking locks is kinda hard. And i wouldn't buy a kwik pick just for this. So yea kick in the door.

If it is your parents house leave it alone. They probably have the key for it. They probably know what is in there. You probably shouldn't fuck with it. Rude to go through others people stuff.

14. Kick that door the fuck down and tell us whats on the otherside im high and highly anticipating your answer

15. kick in the door wavin' the 44.

16. [quote name='"rolled"']kick in the door wavin' the 44.[/quote]

Hahaha :smoke:

17. Google "bump key" its way easy and no trace of you breaking in at all.

18. haha i honestly see two options..

A) bondage room. youre parents or room mates are dominatrixs man
    B) or its a grow op. do they smoke?

19. Its probably a tunnel leading to area 51.

20. was going to say, make a bump key