Found a Human Skull This Year

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bahookahjoe18, May 20, 2012.

1. #1 bahookahjoe18, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    I just saw the other Blades thread about possibly finding human remains, and it reminded me that I haven't shared my body story with GC:

I only remember the date because I had volunteered to jump into really cold water for a fundraiser this day, March 10, 2012.

On the way there I called a friend to see if he wanted to go, and he did. He, along with the buddy he was hanging out with got in my car and we headed to the creek where the event was taking place.

After the dive, we headed back towards town. I had to go back to work, but on the way we decided on a quick whim to check out this cliffside for a cave entrance.

There's really not much more to it; I was on a low level, my friends were on a higher, and they called down to me they'd found a skull. When I got up to them, there it was.

I wanted to leave it be and not say anything; just felt it was the right thing to do. However, Friend A wanted badly to get some publicity and a possible date with the local news girl, so he took it with him. We rode to his house with it sitting in my lap.

I might get some huge discredit for this, I'm not sure, but we figured we might as well smoke some of it (???), so we took a tiny chip and topped off a bowl and lit it up.

Cops were contacted shortly afterward.

[​IMG]

2. ...why in the hell would you smoke human remains!:eek:

3. #3 Smokey55109, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2012
    [quote name='"bahookahjoe18"']I just saw the other Blades thread about possibly finding human remains, and it reminded me that I haven't shared my body story with GC:

I only remember the date because I had volunteered to jump into really cold water for a fundraiser this day, March 10, 2012.

On the way there I called a friend to see if he wanted to go, and he did. He, along with the buddy he was hanging out with got in my car and we headed to the creek where the event was taking place.

After the dive, we headed back towards town. I had to go back to work, but on the way we decided on a quick whim to check out this cliffside for a cave entrance.

There's really not much more to it; I was on a low level, my friends were on a higher, and they called down to me they'd found a skull. When I got up to them, there it was.

I wanted to leave it be and not say anything; just felt it was the right thing to do. However, Friend A wanted badly to get some publicity and a possible date with the local news girl, so he took it with him. We rode to his house with it sitting in my lap.

I might get some huge discredit for this, I'm not sure, but we figured we might as well smoke some of it (???), so we took a tiny chip and topped off a bowl and lit it up.

Cops were contacted shortly afterward.[/quote]

Dumbass. Why smoke it? That's just useless.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

4. Lol sound like a variation of that story of the kids who made a bong out of a skull..

5. I once dug up this dead body of some smart guy and tried to smoke his finger. Figured get high, get high grades. Right? Riiiiiighhhhttt!

6. Who the FUCK are you ??? Hannibal Lecter. ???? Your a fuckin cannibal , man !!!!

7. this reminds me of how high where he smokes his friend's ashes and so he gets high before class all the time because his friend reappears as a ghost and helps him cheat on the tests lol.

8. I wanna see a picture!

9. Is this a picture that you took? Or just some random one off the web haha

10. I'm glad it does lol. That's what this thread reminded me of. I didn't really smoke a finger :O

11. That's from my cell phone. I cropped out my friend's face but can put the original up with a black square or something over it if that would be more convincing.

12. You... chipped off a piece... and smoked it?

Dude.

[​IMG]

13. i didn't think so lol.

14. I like your style bahookahjoe18. If that is your real name.

15. really not that hardcore..

hardcore would be greasing up the eye socket and skull fucking it before you gave it to the police.

16. Nah I believe you dude! Shit's crazy haha. Did you smoke it in like a peaceful, "rest in peace way" or more like a "dude I dare you to smoke this, way"

17. I was slightly uneasy about it for a second, but then figured that I'll probably never get the chance to hold a skull again and that chemically it's not much different than breathing in wood smoke.

:confused_2:

It was definitely a respectful, spiritual thing.

18. But why? Wood smoke wouldn't get you any higher or anything...