Found a group of 5 plants in my forest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by kardkounter420, Jul 22, 2013.

1. So I found some mary grown in my forest, as well as one on the side of my house.

In the group of 5 I saw two males which I quickly got rid of. The one on the side of my house hasn't started flowering, but I blocked a bit of sun from it towards the late hours of the day to push it along.

Anyways, I took pix of two of the three females. Gonna just let em grow and see what happens. Wondering what you guys think..

Attached Files:

2. Those are my plants. Leave them alone.

3. #3 squidrick420, Jul 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2013
    Don't try to force flower that one. Let nature do its thing and you will be glad you did

4. Took the shade away, however upon closer inspection it seems to have just started flowering. Looks to be female, picture cant get a good shot cuz its too small yet. Will take a pic tomorrow of the one on the side of my house, assuming it is female and starts to show more.

Pretty excited to see what kinda ditch weed ill get haha..

5. Id be pissed if someone found my plants and then claimed them as theirs...

6. I hope by "my forest" you mean your property.
    if not, leave it alone.

7. Im curious to where you live where wild marijuana would be growing, or else someone put it there

8. Yes, it is my property. Im thinkin someone who owned this house before me may have grown in the past..not sure.

9. If its your property then it's some one using your land. Not to be a debbi downer but I would pull them. There is no way I would allow someone to grow on my land with out my permission. There is no way those are random plants. Some one is on your property if it is truly yours.

10. If it's on your land, you can do what you want. Hell, i'd uproot an transplant to a more secure location.

11. sativa leaves

12. Pretty sure its not someone growing on my land. If it was they would have picked a better location...not right next to my house. I mean im literally surrounded by 10 acres of forest, nobody comes up by my house without driving through like 200 feet of forest that my driveway goes thru. If someone else was planting on my land...well if it was me anyway...i wouldnt have come up next to someones house and plant them 20 yards away when i have 10 acres of forest to find a more hidden location. These have to be either wild, or remnants of a previous owners grow site.

13. The one next to my house.. 0723131806.jpg

Attached Files:

14. #15 aPersonUponaHill, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
    You will probably get about 3 eighths. There is a certain amount of cannabis pollen in the air though, it is why some people filter their intake. So dont be surprised if they get pollinated, and dont touch them after you touch your weed, or anything really. Wash your hands, or just dont touch them at all.