Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a great place to smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Karlton93, May 17, 2011.

1. The other day I found a barn pretty much in the middle of nowhere, It looks abandoned from the outside but it's dry inside and it's still got hay bales making it a nice place to chill with friends, and we don't have to worry about getting caught.

What are the best smoking spots you've found?

2. I smoke wherever and whenever, but yeah that spot sounds cool man.

3. Its not a place i'll smoke often, but when me and my friend have a blunt we want to smoke and its a nice day we'll hike this one part of the appilachian trail. Its about a 45 minute hike uphill (basically up a mountain) but when you get up there your sitting on this giant rock looking down upon the entire town it is quite an amazing view. I only wish I didnt have to bust a lung everytime i want to go up there. At least going down is easy

4. you shouldnt smoke in abandoned houses i know alot of people who busted for that shit. i personally like to smoke in my room or in the garage because they both have locks on the doors.

5. My friends and I found this little trail that goes to a section of beach no one seems to own. ( there are houses around but not for like a mile down shore, and this area is surrounded by trees) so we walk down there and smoke when it's nice out.

My room is a pretty chill spot too. ;)

And yeah be careful in that barn man, it may seem totally safe but smoking in "abandoned" property is actually pretty sketch. You're probably alright though, just don't be stupid and too loud in there or something.

6. yeah abandoned shit sounds kind of skechy, still sounds like a pretty chill spot though. I usually go in the rooms in my back yard or just ride around back roads smoking a J[​IMG]

7. My bathroom.

I can sit on the toilet and lean back ;)

8. Supreme Court just ruled police dont need a warrant to come inside your house. If they smell marijuana and "hear evidence being destroyed" they can break down your door.

I like smoking in the woods, no anxiety about getting caught... if the cops show up I know Ill dust 'em, like a muh fuckin deer.

9. source?

10. we smoked inside of a damn once

11. and you are not allowed to try and resist police searching your house or car, you have to expect them to act in "good" faith.

12. if a cop said he smelled marijuana in my house and busted in my door, i'd fucking shoot him.

seems fair to me. :cool:

13. which is illegal now.

14. There's a nice field behind my primary school where we used to do PE, and there's a secluded grass bank and fantastic walk at the back of it. Really chilled place to smoke in the summer.

Kinda weird mixing the memories of my innocent childhood and recreational substances, but what the hey.

15. An abandoned house down the street thats on the water and far back on the property covered by trees.

16. Again, these court decisions have to be put into perspective. Depends where you live as to how the cops apply the law. This case is out of Kentucky and it was a cocaine case. In my state, we have medical marijuana. There is also a legal doctrine called "equivocal innocence.". This is where if a cop suspects illegal activity but it could also reasonably amount to an innocent legal activity, they must assume the activity is legal. So here's the deal. A cop smelling marijuana on your porch in a medical marijuana state who smells weed must assume it's legal since smoking weed in your house in all probability is legal and medical related. They ain't gonna be kicking your door down for smelling weed unless they like to be sued.

The other thing people don't realize is that to obtain a search warrant, it has to be a felony, not a misdemeanor. Smelling weed in my state is evidence of an infraction, not even amounting to a misdemeanor. Cops got better things to do nowadays.

17. might not be the smartest idea to be smoking around hay bales, one spark and the barn's up in flames

18. i have a pretty nice spot, in my house in the basement there is a door that leads to a "crawlspace" basically a basement thats roof is extremely, extremely low that you have to crawl to get in. I go all the way in the back, and light up. The roof is just insulation, so that absorbs all the smell.