Found a good book today

Discussion in 'General' started by PositiveAttitudeMachine, Sep 7, 2012.

1. I put this in general so that more people would see it, and hopefully read it.

I was browsing the library in my college today, trying to pass the time between classes/find something interesting to read. While browsing, I came across a book called "The pot book" which appears to be a collaborative effort between several doctors. I was shocked to find this book because cannabis is still some what taboo, especially in schools (around here, if not everywhere). The librarian said the school is a huge supporter of freedoms/rights, so they usually have a few books around on the subject, but students keep stealing them.

Anyway, the book is great so far. Very informative, info from studies (all sourced) etc. I highly encourage (pun intended) you guys to check this book out.

That is all.:smoke:

2. That's a good idea to spend time between classes on campus,
    I'll look around for it. How old is the book btw?

3. Sounds legit, i will read it :)

I thought you literally found a book today somewhere. That happened to me once and it was "The Stranger", seemed like it was meant to be.

4. Look for my book in a few years.. Dont know the name yet but Ill fill GC in when the time comes.

5. Serious talk?

6. ^I hope so. The book was copywrited in 2012.

7. Kinda.. I have like 16,000 words to a story that I havnt worked much on recently lol. So if I can dedicate myself then yeah.