Found a garbage bag FULL of plant trimmings/bud...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by s w i s h e r, Feb 4, 2009.

1. #1 s w i s h e r, Feb 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    so I was at work this morning from 6:00am-12pm. as I was taking the garbage and recycling out to our dumpsters, i noticed there was a garbage bag in the recycling dumpster. i also noticed something smelled like weed, like a lot of weed. I took the bag out, opened it up and saw this:

it weighs to just a bit over 2 and a half pounds of leaves, stems, trimming, and last but not least - BUDS!:
    edit: Fixed the messed up pictures;at the bottom of page 4...lol

it smells spicey/tangy with a hint of diarrhea. tastes sweet but with a bite to it. it's some kill. so far i've found almost an ounce of weed, and I've only gone through half the bag. brownies and hash will be on the menu for this weekend...:D :D :D

edit: oh yea...my entire house smells like a fucking nursery...when I leave my door open, and stand outside in the backyard, I can smell the weed drifting out the door.

2. holy shit dude score. who the hell would throw away an O of perfectly good weed?

3. Fucking nice find mayne. That hash and edibles will be oh so awesome. Enjoy it.

4. ............................wow

5. it was small nugs, popcorn bud i guess is what people call it..i dont know...but the grower obviously took all the prime, large buds...guess he wanted to get rid of some evidence...i dont care either way, i came up big

6. If somebody is going through that much trimmings an ounce would be like nothing to them.

I wouldn't smoke some weed i just found in a garbage bag though...

7. HOLY FUCK, that is so sweet. You are a lucky lucky man. :hello:

8. Shit pass some of that luck this way, man.... :eek:

9. Why not? I think it's safe to say it isn't laced.

10. I would definitely smoke that, as if a sign from god. What could possibly be wrong with it if it has been sealed in a garbage bag.

11. Why not?? Its free fucking weed and hash!

12. your probly the luckiest person on earth...

13. Wow, thats a great story! What a find brotha. Enjoy that!

14. thanks everyone. It's not like they took the trimmings to the dumpster, found an empty bag in the dumpster, and put the trimmings in the bag:rolleyes:...it was obviously put in the bag in the same place as the plants are grown, most likely. i'll try sharin my luck with you! id share some of the buds for sure if i could

15. seriously though i can't reiterate how lucky of a find that is. the best thing i've ever found at work weed related was a small bong (damn small too, but glass.)

16. Shit I wanna be a garbage dude now lol

17. That's fucking awesome man. Time to make some QWISO! :smoke:

18. which was found on the street...

you would have no idea about who grew it, how they grew it, how old it is, why it was dumped there rather than somewhere safer, who has seen the bag before you, what insects or rodents have eaten from the bag etc etc.

Don't get me wrong its the find of the century but its not my kind of thing

i would simply sell it to buy some off a trusted dealer.

19. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashhh :hello:

20. What a find, for sure.