found a fun way to lose weight

Discussion in 'General' started by superstoner3, Mar 1, 2013.

1. so i got a tred mill at home and i started walking at 3-4mph while watching the tv. every time i reached 4:20, i would take a hit. so 4:20, 8:40, 13min etc. i went through 3 bowl packs and almost 700 calories, 68 minutes i think it was.

if you dont have a tred, you can also make an obstacle course and smoke every lap. or you can walk around the neighborhood and smoke as you stroll.

im trying to get in shape for a 5k and i thought this would be a great idea. i need to lose 15 pounds by march 14th. or as close as i can get to it. trying to get to the weight i was when i set all of my personal records.

2. that's great, but 700 calories isn't much for 68 minutes of workout. Speed up that treadmill

3. A fun way for my wife to lose weight in addition to her running routines is for us to have crazy sex. :yay:

4. I enjoyed the 5 mile sprints before I fucked my knee up. Running is EZ mode when you're in shape.

5. Actually, that's a pretty good amount for the average person. Most exercises and activities burn like 600 calories or less in an hour. Even so, speeding up the treadmill would help reach the goal.:)

6. glad you found a routine that works for you man. hope you stay consistent with it and reach your goal! remember your diet, too :)

7. pick up a hot broad and fuck her every night. you'll be losing mad weight in no time

[​IMG]

8. If you weigh more and put the same amount of effort into an exercise as someone who is in better shape, aren't you gonna burn more calories? Not saying your wrong but just always thought if you weigh more its easier to lose weight...

Good luck OP, keep walking and start jogging!

9. i can do a 12mph mile, its just i been lazy this entire winter and i need to drop 20 pounds in order to be able to run the 5 minute flat. right now i can run a 6:30 mile but thats all of my energy.