Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a fat bag of mids on the floor...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Doesn't even make sense. If a dealer sells bud it's usually because they don't want to deal with addicts or drugs that carry a higher penalty.

But you're saying the dealer buys herb, then buys more drugs to "lace" the bud with, thus costing him more money. Then he sells the "laced" weed at regular local weed prices, meaning he's not making extra money for the extra he spent on additional drugs. He's doing all this to make people addicted so they keep coming back right? Well too bad the buyer didn't know anything else was in there and is just as likely to buy off anyone else.

Now, think of drugs that your weed might be laced with. Use Google and find out if they can be smoked. Now, for the ones that can be smoked, find out how they are supposed to be smoked. What kind of piece do you use, how long to you have to hold a flame on it, is the flame supposed to even touch it, how long do you hold the smoke in for?

2. Yeah smoke a little bit. And if its fine then keep smokin it. If its a little "off" then just sell it to some underage kids, or just toss it... Either way you came up!

3. Yeah man I can see how that would be alarming, especially if you both felt the same way. Damn well it never hurts to be careful.

4. yea I doubt anyone would just drop laced weed to fuck with someone...
    I actually just found a nug on my floor... right in front of my mom. I'm guessing it's been there for a couple days since it had some dog hair on it

5. I've never been so lucky as to find weed on the ground...

Actually, that's a lie. I smoked in the woods one night in the dark. I placed my bag on the ground somewhere, and after a few minutes searching the grounds with my phone light - I gave up. The next day I came back and found my weed; untouched. That was a lucky day.

Found a $20 bill once. It was a freee gram :D