Found a dog chilling in my outdoor garden

Discussion in 'General' started by Sudan420, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Had a very busy day, got home open the front gate and I see a dog Chilling right next to the sprinklers i have set up.I opened the gate let him leave, I go to a local store to get some munchies and this dog followed me both ways.What I did is let him inside (Still actually outside , left the door open for a few hours, and he deciced to chill out with me here,I heard em cryin when i closed the door to the home, so I brought him out some really good food and a big bucket of clean water, now hes just chillin by the front door sleeping, in shade and comfort.One thing i noticed is when i petted him i felt alot of bumps on his skin (fleas) perhaps, never had a dog of my own before.He seems trained because as i went to pet him he shook my hand lolz.I just need advice from other peeps here that own dogs, hopefully ill get pics up by tomorrow or alil later, all advice appreciated from treating to feeding and even shelterin this guy dog.Im also actually in the process of importing a Pure Bred German Shepard in a month or so.Anyways all inputs appreciated,I went around to over 40 homes around my house and posted signs, no calls or inquiries about the dog, i dont even know this breed.:) I just wanna do the right thing, for some reason this dog is attached to me and not anyone else in my household, maybe because of the way i treated him.:)

2. Make a movie about you and ur bond with this dog and make it a very sad movie that i will cry in.

3. i honestly came for pics

now excuse me while i go cry.

i is dissapoint

4. Keep it man. A dog that loves you always makes a better pet and he seems pretty fond of you.

5. I don't have any advice. I would like to see some pics though, and its great your treating the dog the way you are :smoke:

6. ok now that i read it man. lol srry

well firstly the dog sounds AWESOME. he is definatly raised well by a human.

seems like he likes humans! likes you! he chose you bro.

i dont really know i believe in god, reincarnation or anything else. well other then evolution.
    but man he chose you! just for the reason of you living your life once.. take this friend yours and see what happens.

first take him to the doctor or call the pet doctor for examination. it might cost a little bit.. not sure how much.. maybe free i dunno.
    bumps could be anything im guessing. my dog used to scratch himself raw and made bumps that were also bleeding.
    wash your hands properly

i dunno wat else to say.
    good experience for you, regardless if you keep him or not

NICEEEEE

7. I havent had a dog since i was 3. But i would take him to the vet and get him cheaked out. Then keep him, he clearly likes you.

8. give him a wash and get some flea drops or a flea collar. just buy some cheap dog food he will be ok.

9. yo im stoned man... and i was thinking

give this mothafuckin dog some dog treats. make his day fuckin awesome, play with him and give him dog treats make him in dog heaven maaaaan.

honor him for his life :smoke: :smoking:

10. That's how I met my first dog ... was 9 or 10 and a pit followed me home. I was kind of leery (never had dogs or been around 'em much ... now I've had 6 dogs, 4 of which were pure pits and 2 were pit/boxer mixes :D) since I knew it was a pit ... but it loved me. Was fairly trained too ... took a few seconds to like me and took WEEKS to warm up to anyone else in my house (not mean, just would growl or whimper and run away with his tail between his legs).

When he followed me alllllllllllllllllllllll the way to my house, I spent a good four or five hours just playing fetch and chasing him around the front yard.

11. Take it to the vet, and keep it!

12. i was rubbing his belly and petting him for like 45 mins while takin bowl hits (noticed some black mole or slime next to one of his eye balls, amazingly he actually underrstands exactly whats im tryin telling him to do, i speak to him in arabic LOLZ,im in the process of Uploading the pics right now.Im gonna take him to a Vet tomorrow morning, even if he doesnt belong with me or doesnt wanna stay or even the owners find em or not, i just wanna make em feel like a regular healthy dog so he can live his life comfortably.

13. Dude he looks so cute. Keep that bitch!

14. Cool ass dog! He looks like he was having a hard time before finding you :(...

If you have the money, take him to a vet.

15. is it normal to be that thin

16. Congratulations on your new puppy!!! :hello:

I say skip the import GSD and keep the local mutt. :D

17. I want this dog!! He's so cute, I wish he would show up at my door :(

18. IM still Purchasing the pure bredd german shepard Police pup, even tho my funds are alil low right now, but im spending whatever i have on making this pup healthy even if means i cant smoke or whatever for a few days or whatever, I value the health of pets or ppl close to me over my well being lols, will give yall updates ASAP

19. Thats a badass dog man. Already really smart, reguarless if some comes and tries to claim him, seems like he already chose you. :hello: