Found a dime bag I love Black Friday

Discussion in 'General' started by Slick_Rick, Nov 30, 2013.

2. this has to be a troll.... the other thread is the exact same thing but the opposite prospective....definitely troll.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385783662.275618.jpg

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

4. I ain't no troll man i don't know "randy savage" I don't need a cornered bag I got a curing jar and a tupperwear of nugget

5. It doesn't look like a dime to me ,but hey man FREE WEED. Good deal man.

6. It was .56 on my scale.....
    And randy ^^ sorry but I had to
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385784012.739744.jpg

7. .56 of a gram (dime bag = .5 of a gram.....)Just saying the weight cuz u said it didn't look like a dime

8. I may sound pretty ignorant right now my friend ,but where I come from a "dime" weighs 2g regardless of the potency.

9. Where is that cuz here dimes are .5 cuz it's 20 a g so 10 bucks equals dime cuz 10 cents is a dime

10. What happens when it's not his weed and you just flashed a dime bag to a random dude?

11. What happens when it's not his weed and you just flashed a dime bag to a random dude?

Then you loose.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #53 Delightfully High, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    I won't disclose my exact location ,but lets just say Atlanta ,Ga. ,and because 2 grams of mids here is $10 (Like were you live 10= a dime ,and considering mids are sold more often here than dank) we refer to everything mids or dank weighing out to 2g as a dime.

p.s.- I could be wrong ,but that's just how it is here (not exactly Atlanta ,Ga. but close enough) ,and again good find (kind of jealous even though I can't smoke for the time being).

13. I wasn't like completely sure it was Randy's if he's the dude I'm talkin bout. He just looked really confused and as someone said I didn't want to flash some random dude a dime bag.....

14. Your a faggot. Shoulda gave it back.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #56 Slick_Rick, Nov 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2013
    [quote name="Jman420kush" post="19074065" timestamp="1385788646"]Your a faggot. Shoulda gave it back.Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Harsh words these days.... I'm not gonna give some dude a bag in front of my mom. Sent from woah sweet Grasscity ForumEdit:I also tried to give .7 or .8 for the inconvenience and compensation

16. The employees, its Kmart lol

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app