Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a Dime and smoked it.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TehWidowmaker, Feb 12, 2011.

1. So i found a 2 or 3 month old dime bag in the bottom of my bowl bag. It was super powdery and formed into a little patty cake kinds shape. When i smoked it the smoke was yellow and super thick. But needless to say it got me ripped for the past 4 hours.

just thought i should share

2. Sounds like you had a pretty good day. :smoke:

3. I remember on 420 Me and my friends dropped our bag on the railroad bridge we smoked on and didn't learn about it until way later in the night. Its a popular toking spot so we were sure it was gone. We decided to check anyways and much to our surprise there it was untouched. We smoked the rest later that day. I think the weed was made better by the epicness of that.

4. Damn.. I remember experiences like this..
    Didn't turn out good lol.