Found a bunch of pills with potential.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stanley2008, Nov 16, 2009.

1. okay well i found 6. 2 blue clonazepams, one yellow clonazepam, 2 alpralozam, and one big old suboxone.

my question is about the suboxone. i am in no way addicted to opiates, so i am wondering if this pill has any use to me at all. from the research ive done ive gotten very mixed reviews, so people say they just throw up a lot, others say it gives them an opiate high. the thing is, i dont know what they have been doing other than the suboxone so i cant really use them as good examples. can anyone clarify whether or not a non-opiate abuser can use suboxone recreationally? also, is clonazepam and alpralozam stronger than Ativan? thats the only benzo ive taken. thanks.

2. If you have no tolerance to opiates you can use the suboxone even more effectively. Personally it's kinda missing something but defiantly not worth throwing away. You will indeed get high from the pill. Be VERY careful with your dose, if you take too much you can be really sick for a long long time. You don't need much at all.

Taking benzo's will make the sub stronger.

3. Alprazolam is generally stronger than lorazepam (Ativan) but it all depends on the person. I personally like Alprazolam and Lorazepam the same. The Sub can be used recreationally but some people do experience nausea.

4. take half one an if your not where you wanna be let another half melt under you tongue.

5. dont listen to the person above me. suboxone is POWERFUL if you dont have a tolerance for opiates (WHAT is it meant for?? HEROIN or OXYCODONE addicts...imagine how huge their tolerance for opiates is compared to yours OP). it'll put you on your back if you take half of one. less than a quarter will fuck you up for a while bro, might even puke.

6. yea listen to swisher, if u have no tolerance dont eat more than a qtr, ull be feeling it for like 24 hrs. and make sure u dont have shit to do, haha. weed helps it can make u a lil nausea. but its worth it imo

dont snort or swallow. melt it under ur tongue, it tastes like the shitiest orange candy ever.

7. i must be sheltered... ive never heard of suboxone either? whats that the equiv to?

8. i dont know what the equivalent would be but its used to stop opiate withdrawal. so it's weak if you're a junky, but if you take vicodin here and there and nod....it would be another level completely. i wouldnt be surprised to hear of overdose from suboxone. never heard of it happening to anyone who takes it for what it's meant for, but with all these people talk about recreationally taking suboxone with just a little bit of tolerance...just can't help but wonder

9. ah, gotcha.. thanks for the info... i used to be really big into pills and H about 3 years ago, but i never went through a methadone clinic or anything like that.. i got off of it on my own... its weird how i get on here and learn all kinds of new stuff

10. that makes sense i guess i take lots of lortabs and occasional dones:p

11. jenna, you're lucky you were able to do it on your own and didnt have to go through methadone and other bullshit..:smoking:

12. well it wasnt easy.. thats for damn sure.. i quit like a 1000 times and got in a lot of trouble before i stopped. im lucky im not dead, since i was shooting anything i could get my hands on... i went to NA for awhile.. and stayed completely sober for 3 and half years.. but i recently started drinking again. Not to mention, when i got put back on benzos for panic attacks i felt like i wasn't really clean anymore...
    i dont want to get back on dope... it destroyed my life, but i dont want to be sober all the time either

13. i know the feeling, its an every day struggle with uncertain immediate future

14. u said it B :confused_2:

15. thanks for the replies guys, one last question. will i experience the same high from the sub as i would from taking a bunch of percocet? like the warm, fuzzy, euphoria, or will it be different. (i plan on taking a bit less than 1/4th)

also what would be a good price to sell the sub for should i decide to sell it. its and 8 mg one

16. 10 is the normal price but try and get em for 15