Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a brownie in my old school binder... should I eat it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dr. Natty Light, Mar 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I was rummaging through my trunk looking for my vaporizer, when I accidentally opened my old senior year binder. Well anyway, I found a brownie wrapped up in saran wrap, and I'm wondering if I should eat it. I think I made these around May of 2015. It looks fine, and I am very inclined to eat it, however, is this safe? It's been wrapped up and in some little plastic zipper section.
    Thanks a lot

2. Are you that desperate? Diarrhea and Nausea are possibilities in your future.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey can I get that bro?

dilligaf

4. Lmfao, y'all took too long to reply so I ate it anyway. :pimp:

5. Diarrhea and nausea is for the weak

• Like Like x 2
  6. You need to post a trip report in 3 hours and I'll post mine. I had half of an ABV brownie I made last night. Chocolate chunk :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sounds good!

8. 0 hours, tasted funky
    0.5 hours, starting to feel something
    1 hour, Stomach feels wrong but feeling high
    2 hours, puked up my stomach lining.. I've shit all up the walls.
    2.5 hours, ambulance on its way.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well we're 2.5 hours in and I might be feeling a bit of something but these brownies aren't as strong as I expected. I ate the other half, so we'll see where this goes.

10. Edibles just make me sleepy.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

11. *SMH*

I have a feeling that OP is going to be ill from eating food way beyond its shelf life, if it's true.

Don't do this at home folks...you'll likely be worshipping the porcelain god for a few days, if you're lucky.

/thread.

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.