Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a bag of schwag in Kohls (macros!)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by grimtoker, Jan 25, 2009.

1. #1 grimtoker, Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    The other day I found this bag of cow shit in kohls in the men's section. It smokes okay, but it took about 3 1/2 bowls to get me high. And I'm a semi-lightweight!

This is just the bud, which weighs out to just about 3g. The rest is shake and seeds. Yuck.

Weight: 6.5g
    Price: $0
    Amount to get high: 2g

As always click for bigger pic.

[​IMG]

Enjoy that shit. ;X

2. where in west virginia?

3. DUDE YOU FOUND MY STASH!
    Naw just joking, but nice find. If only it could have been better quality, but at least you found some in the first place. :hello:

4. lol yeah I suppose. I'd rather smoke some high mids or better quality, but free weed is free weed.

5. thats not shwag...
    looks like sum beasters 2 me...
    but ive seen much much worse.
    toke it ez.

:smoking:

6. Ewww, you found some pubic hair as well. (top left of nug)

7. No I think that's dog hair, lol.

8. hahahahhahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. the nug on the right looks pretty good

10. I always dream of that happening to me when I'm dry..

11. That looks like high mids or some sub-par beasters to me. For me, 3/4ths of a bowl would do it for me to get high. Not very high mind you, but high.

12. That doesn't exactly look like shit weed, That could even be very high quality mids.

13. i hear ya bro.

14. These types of threads always make me wonder if people have completely ridiculous standards or are just trying to be douchebags.

Frankly, schwag is weed that completely sucks. You're not really gonna find trichomes and what not (like seen in the picture). Half of the (probably dry and compacted) nugs will most likely be stems and seeds that you have to remove.

And if you genuinely aren't being a douche, don't take offense at this. It just seems like people are always underrating their weed to make themselves look better ("wow if you call those mids i wonder what your dank looks like") or putting down other people's (obviously not shitty) buds.

/rant off.

15. they all look frosty as hell....good find:cool:

stay high

16. i dunno man its a cool find but i dont think id smoke it. smoking weed i found in a mens restroom just dont sit right with me.

17. They look alright to me, maybe a bit old.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth

18. Blerg. Pubes.

19. One of those nugs kind of looks like it's molding, the one with the white above the stem. Free weed is free weed, but i'm not sure I'd smoke something I found in a deparment store =p

20. I don't need to brag about anything. Like I said, it takes me alot to smoke to get high off it, like other things. The seeds/stems were about 1/4 of its weight, so its not very good weed.