Found 755 at 4am outside a bar

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by makinthelul420, Apr 30, 2012.

1. image-1011922375.jpg

Best night ever what should I spend it on??

2. how the fuck do you find so much money somewhere :D
    where and how did you find that? :p

3. Obviously you should be responsible and invest it in something that is likely to pay off.

I'm thinking beer, weed, and strippers. :D

4. I was fucked up as shit and there was a small leather bag outside the bar so I looked around everyone was gone so fuck it I grabbed it got in my taxi... Was like a dream I woke up expecting it not to be there lmao...

5. Cheap booze and women with low self-esteem. :D

That's great! The most I've ever found was a $20. Enjoy.

6. That's a good chunk of change, need details on discovery of said cash. :D

7. if i were you i would share it with the first person who told me to share it........

8. [quote name='"saywhatagain"']if i were you i would share it with the first person who told me to share it........[/quote]

Haha yea buddy

9. Going to st g island next week probably gonna spend on fishing or jet skis or something

10. thats the bars til!! someone is gettin fired!!

11. [quote name='"LilJ86"']thats the bars til!! someone is gettin fired!![/quote]

Not a till I know what those bags look like and I work at a bar so I wouldn't have taken it if it was..

12. Just be sure to never visit said bar again man, might well be some angry folks on the lookout :p

But nice as fuck score man! I found £300 all rolled up once outside my old school, and I was stupid enough to hand it in.

13. Should I tell the bar owner I found this money or just say fuck it and keep it. It looks to be all ones so maybe a strippers paycheck?

14. and here come the issue of morality.. lol Thats on you dude, could possible save the job of a bartender with kids.. possibly a single mother..

15. Fuck it, keep it.

16. Weed. Clearly. lol. Throw in 150 and grab a QP :) 150 for 4oz is pretty nuts if you ask me.

Nice grab man! Mad jealous.

17. Id say keep it. Unless you know who's it is. I know if I Had that much money sitting in a bag my Phone number would be on there somewhere. Hoping if someone found it they would return it. I found 400 bucks in a wallet at a summer festival and there was this chick's ID in there. We walked around till we found the girl. We pry made her day/night when we found her. I can honestly say I found it w/ 4 other people. We all decided to find her. If I found it myself it would have been a lot harder to do the right thing. Im glad those people were with me!

18. The exact words I was just about to post. You already have it anyway and that's the way the world works. Finders Keepers;)

19. If someone was iresponsible enough to lose over $700 in cash then they don't deserve to have it. I say save it so when you really need it you have it.

20. Fuck turning it in. I found 3$ outside the mall and didn't even break stride scooping it up. It could be 3 million and I'd do the same thing.