Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Found 4 dimes of Sour

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by New Yorks Finest, Jan 13, 2014.

1. #1 New Yorks Finest, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    Well, i was walking to the store to get some munchies and i seen this on the floor, smells like some sour to me im so happy right now 1389648503826.jpg Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. dude no fuckin way picture's of you picking it up or it doesnt count...jk have fun you lucky dog..

3. If your in NYc then you got the dour 

4. [quote name="cpt TeTra" post="19334021" timestamp="1389648616"]dude no fuckin way picture's of you picking it up or it doesnt count...jk have fun you lucky dog..[/quote]Haha i was shocked i thought i was hallucinating for a second lmao. Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="Jone_Street_Boy" post="19334027" timestamp="1389648745"]If your in NYc then you got the dour [/quote]Yee boiSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. im gonna go walking now with my eye's too the ground..wish me luck :hippie:

7. I feel sorry for who ever dropped it,but if it wasnt me who picked it up it would be somebody elseSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. nice man have you smoked any yet?

9. [quote name="WizardInBlack" post="19334083" timestamp="1389649540"]nice man have you smoked any yet?[/quote]Not yet, gonna make this fish then get a blunt going ill report backSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. LOL did u say fish? like the swimming kind? good shit what kind is it?surf and turf(weed)

11. Hope it's good!

12. [quote name="cpt TeTra" post="19334109" timestamp="1389649860"]LOL did u say fish? like the swimming kind? good shit what kind is it?surf and turf(weed)[/quote]Yeah making that salmon doeSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. daaamn, nice scoop mang. i remember one time i was burning at the park and i went to sit on a bench and found a nug between the wood haha. i can imagine four 10sacks, enjoyy.

14. I found a bag with like a quarter in it once, best day ever

15. Well finshed half a blunt it was your average dank nothing too specialSent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. If it's free weed, and gets you high, I'd say you lucked out.  There's been many times I had the money to buy weed, and couldn't even find anybody to get it from. 

17. Wow thats epic i wish i could find weed on the floor