found 10 bucks!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by tetrahydra, Oct 20, 2010.

1. today i was in my car after eating mcdonalds. i just packed another bowl of sour diesel and didn't have a lighter in my car. i saw a sweater i had in the back and checked the pockets and found no lighter but a 10 dollar bill i must have left in there! i went to the small store and bought a small lighter and 2 bags of flips pretzels on sale for 2 for 3 dollars! they are big bags too. then i smoked a bowl on the way home and am now eating the pretzels. deeeeeeelicious :)

2. u da man tetrahydra .:hello:

3. It's a glorious feeling when you find money :) it was meant to be.

4. lol reminds me of this time a while ago where I was five dollars short for a bag of weed, later that day I was walking and bam five dollars on the ground in front of me! Needless to say it was a good day. Also two of my friends found 100 dollars on the ground before, but I wasn't with them so that wasn't a good day for me.

5. Sounds like a good morning, enjoy.

6. I love finding money

Recently I found a fiver directly outside the go cart garage at my place of employment. It was half buried and dirty as fuck though haha

7. I am never lucky enough to find money on the ground. My g/fs lil brother always finds money on the ground to the point when we are driving somewhere hes constantly looking on the road for money.. Makes me sick...

8. I never do get to find money just by walking down the street but I do raid my moms room and my brothers room for spare change from time to time. :D

9. dirty money is still money :smoke: literally and metaphorically

10. Nice haha it's always amazing to find money.. I was at chick-fil-a(fast food joint sorta) and I found 20 dollars on the ground.. i didn't see who dropped it so i took it haha. bought blueberry kush with that :D

also found 20 dollars on some rundown house's frontyard.. oh and I was on a road trip recently and found 11 dollars but this girl got to it first :mad:

11. i like how this is right below someone's story about how they found someone else's money and returned it.

12. one time my dad bought something from a gas station for $2 with a ten dollar bill and the cashier gave him $97 back and some change. i was there when it happened.... he kept the money lol

13. win:hello:

14. You just got 1-up'd by the third eye what son!

15. i wasnt trying to 1-up him lol, i ddint even see that post, i was just sharing a story :p

16. Oh yeah?
    Well I found 40 in mah sock drawer and bought about a quarter. Then a few days later I was cleaning my room and found another 40.
    So.....
    Suck on that
    :yay:

17. good shit