found 10,000

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by randomdudeee, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im gonne say this in the nicest way possible....YOUR MOMS A BITCH !:mad:

2. No offense, but $10,000 in $100's and $20's would not fill up 2 brown paper bags, if they were all 20's that is 500 bills, probably stacked the height of a notebook and a half, that would be smaller than a 600 page novel.

3. pretty much theb est advice your going to get

4. keep it for a month maybe a year, stash it. if noone comes looking for money then spend it, if someone comes give it up and explain that you didnt know what to do with it. the whole game is try not to die

5. with the two bags put 10k worth of monopoly money and put it back in the bush. then you prob won´t feel as bad. and the next time you play monopoly, it will feel real as fuck. make you wanna win.

win win situation. :hello: problem solved.

6. You haven't seen a lot of cash have you? Even if it was all $20s, 10k could easily fit in 2 paper bags, if it was rolled and rubbered.

7. well one thing i know for sure, if i ever found 10 grand i wouldnt be posting on an internet forum about it. its not THAT much but damn, you found it, cash too i guess.
    id probably keep it too. be careful though lol

8. agreed but on this very site people keep journals of there illegal activities

9. your an idiot for even makeing this thread , use common sense whats wrong with people for petes sake, sit on it for abit then spend it wisely, u already fu*ked everything else up:rolleyes:

10. if you dont keep it you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

11. if you dont keep it kys

12. lmao:smoke:

13. agreed but the serious growers on this very site are really careful

14. just keep it.. id invest it in the herb

15. ok heres the deal if you have a drop point like that they probably have a hidden camera just in case some one like you finds it so right now i would be very worried

if you live near seattle i might know whose money it is

there is this guy who made 11,000 dollars selling crack and then his mom found it next to a bunch of crack and her story is that she hid it in the woods just like a little out of town towards the cascades

16. coke and hookers my friend...coke and hookers. godspeed

17. ever see fear and loathing? start packing.

18. You're telling us you walked home with 2 brown bags full of money

COOL STORY BRO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.