Found 1 last match

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 93TheHitStick, Nov 23, 2010.

1. So i have like a bowl of bud left but i had no lighter. I am snowed in and i live on a giant hill. So i had three choices. Walk like two miles in the snow with 2 bucks to buy a lighter. Or i could try to drive a crappy car with out snow tires or 4wd up a steep ass hill. My last choice was to just...not get high. I know fucking terrible right? So i am posted here expecting not to get high when i hear some one coming onto my property. I don't want those fuck face kids stealing my hard earned snow and i was about to go out there and mess them up when i look down and :D a pack of matches with just one last match in it. This match is so beautiful. But it is only 1 and idk if i can keep the bowl lit off of one spark. Cant find any candles either. So any tips on how to keep this going through the hole bowl? Oh and i want some stories of great shit you have found. Whether its ten bucks or a quarter of bud crumbs around your room.

2. find a candle no matter what. look for birthday ones in kitchen drawers.

3. um its probably not healthy but you could try lighting some paper or maybe some dry sticks or something just to keep a flame going.

4. Should have done this lol. I just hit it straight and it didn't last through the whole bowl. But i got a good hit and i'm about to clean up my room and find another one.

5. That sucks dude. If I could send you a lighter over the internet I would because I have 4 lighters sitting in my stash box right now.

6. If you can roll a joint light it using the stove top. Or light toothpicks off the burner and use them to light bowls.

Bahahah my place always used to have shit on the stovetop from when my lighters died. Now I just light a candle and use Bline!

7. just light a stick/toothpick with the stove. same thing as a wood match.

8. was gonna say exactly this but i guess people beat me to it

also... BBQ lighters

9. make firecracker.
    /thread

10. you could have used that match to light a stick or something and kept that stick lit, or used that match to light some beeline or hemp twine if you had some.

11. Light your stove top and get something that burns slow to catch aflame. Then use that to hit your bowl.

12. if all else fails
    hot knife with the stove dude