Forums

Discussion in 'General' started by Hello there!, Jan 9, 2012.

1. #1 Hello there!, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    So I just kind of came to the realization that the reason why I prefer forums (well, GC to be exact haha) are so appealing, is because it's filled with people talking of things other than themselves. They may include themselves, but overall, the subject matter isn't inwardly focused. In everyday life, people tend to get a little too focused on themselves, which can be draining.

At least that's why I love GC/forums :D Thoughts?

Oh, and I guess as for a little input as to how I came to this realization (and inadvertently talk about myself): I was talking to my roommate about a guy she's been seeing, and she said he was really into himself. I believe most people are really into themselves, and then thought of GC, and somehow made this connection.

2. #2 ChicagoToker, Jan 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2012
    I agree with that, I just love the people that come here and I love hearing about other people's lives that I would never talk to if I wasn't a member of this awesome community :D

GC always has somethong going on no matter what is going on my life at that moment, I can just sit down and chill without having to worry. Its nice.