Forums also on www.easybongs.com

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Jul 19, 2002.

1. Dear Members,

From today on also users of www.easybongs.com can make use of the City. So don't be surprised if people will refer to easybongs.com instead of grasscity.

Let's hope this will bring more members, more knowlegde and most of all more fun!

Peace

SJ

2. ok...but if one of them asks me about my avatar, im goin postal

3. Yeah, what's the deal with your avatar Hank!

Getting out of jail soon? Remember to stay away from animals!

"WTF are you talking about BPP?" I can hear you think me dear Nubbins.

Check out: www.thejunkdrawer.com/html/familyphotos.html

4. oh now this is going to be fun

5. thats the same guy who made the trailor trash site on my old address uglymotherfucker.com

and FYI bpp..his names THE ICE CREAM MAN!

6. Hey, didn't mean to hit a touchy subject!

But if a picture is worth a thousand words, your avatar is worth a few thousand more. But which words? I haven't a clue.

7. Im thinking the words generally pertain to things such as blood, feces, and ring worms

8. im thinking its you critter.....how long have you been a helmet kid?

9. Lucky you Nubbin, now you have someone like you to share your past experiences with, someone you can really relate to ;)

10. yeah...HANK....hows it goin..HANK...still drive that minivan...HANK?!....yeah uh huh, thats right, i figured out your name..when you transpose the axle coordinates or the parabolic sytematic decompression of NuBBiN its chicken sprinkles reconfigure on the LCD to accumulate multipicularaticly as HANK!....YOUR NAME IS HANK...!

11. think they will figure out my real name?

12. Im gonna take a guess and say Judy.....