Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Forum Rules?!??!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tr3-0, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is going to be my most stupid thread yet and shortest but i want to know before i do wrong so please let me know=)

can i mention myspace here?
    like my url?

2. why would you want to...

3. Is this a joke?

4. it is..

lets just all close our eyes and pretend it never happened..

5. myspace is for nerds!

Eh, I guess i'm a nerd.

6. listen god dammit even if you were a mod i don't think this is cool.
    why would you want to put me down?
    im simply asking for one rule not the whole god dam fuccing list if i wanted that i would not have started this.... as for the rest of yall hatin ass nerdy *****s FUCK YA'LL *****S
    think your cool cuz you know all the fucking rules?
    thats really weak.... how much of a nerd are you?
    this is a place to be cool with everyone and i try to have that mindstate everytime i post but NO
    some fucking faggot somewhere will allways ruin peace man.
    Honestly and Truthfully
    Tr3-0​

7. how old are you?

who taught you who to type?

and work on the grammar.

8. /palmface

I'm sorry, i had to.

9. Lol, at least I took you seriously and gave you a seious answer. Sorry I didn't do your work for you.

10. I think the question was answered already, no need to keep this thread going to further humiliate the OP. :D

Stay green all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.