Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Forum demographics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dopey69, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Hey guys. long time browser, first topic. I was curious as to how old the members up here are. As well as the type of work you guys do. I'm 25 and drive a forklift. BTW sorry if this has been asked before, just recently started back using the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. wattup dopey. I'm 25. I'm a recording/mixing engineer, a/v tech, art curator, musician, dog walker haha. I wear many hats in this city. none of them full time, I travel a lot so everything i do is freelance.

3. "Im 25 and drive a forklift" jajajaja that made me laugh so hard for some reason. Im 20 and I work at an animal shelter. 

Welcome my bro, can already tell your the man!!  :hippie:  :smoke:  :bongin:

4. I'm 27, I work in logistics. Which means I sit in front of a computer 9 hours a day making sure shit gets where it's supposed to go.

5. #5 Joyetech, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    I'm near the age of 20 and trade stock every other day.. Have been out of school for two years and don't do much else.

6. Get up.
    Survive.
    Go to bed.

7. 18, in my last year of high school. I am a lifeguard and pizza delivery driver. They both pay surprisingly well for high school jobs

8. 19. I'm in pharmacy school right now so in 4.5 years I'll be a pharmacist.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I'm 20, I work as a courtesy clerk and a baker while attending college. Hi OP.

10. 23, stock trade in mornings and Sales in the day.  Pokemon master at night