Forum administrator

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by The Budness, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Please contact me! I cannot log on from PC. Doesn't recognize name or password. Only get on via blacberry! Can't reply or post on my thread. Some reason can't email you on the contact link. I want to contribute/post etc. And this keeps happening. Am so frustrated with this forum!

2. I'm no admin, but are you sure its not your browser or something? Everyone else can log in fine, and you can log in on your blackberry, which uses a different browser.

3. Clear out your browsers on your PC, whichever you use. If you use IE, try Chrome or Firefox.

We have blackberry users that can use each fine.

Wait...it seems like I do remember someone saying that they were still logged onto the site on their blackberry and that once they logged out there, they could log in on their PC.

Or I could have dreamed that...but I'm pretty sure I remember that issue.

So, try that and see what happens. :) Let us know, please.

4. #4 fakename19, Jul 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2010
    since i cannot create a thread, please allow me to hitch on to this one to get the attention of one of the admins!?!

The only forum I am able to create a thread in is the "Introduce yourself" forum. For all others, when I try to submit a thread, the page that loads next is just blank. No 505 or anything. This is from both IE and Firefox.

How can I create threads? Am I doing something wrong? Do I need a certain # of posts or something?

EDIT: I was able to create my own thread in this forum for support, I'm sorry for temporarily hitching this one!!