Fortune Cookie Construed.

Discussion in 'General' started by kazzyjacks, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Tonight the strangest of things happened, all because of a chinese fortune cookie and im not really one to believe in superstition or things like that but the fortune was "You will make a long overdue decision" when I read it I was just like ha. But I was just sitting here thinking about everything, and I thought of that fortune cookie, and like that everything suddenly changed. I leave for college in September, but I suddenly became so unsure if it was the right decision or not. The girl ive been seeing for a year decided to tell me I need to figure things out, or its not going to end well for us. And that like im always unprepared for what the future has in store.. blah blah blah..And well thinking about all this the only thing I could really come up with was, im to young for all this I just want to live a little, what do I do?

2. then live a little.

i mean if you're into the girl then its all cute being faithful and shit while there is college ass just hanging in front of you like a dog and steak. but if you really think your thing will last then stick with her. in my opinion, i'd just slowly end the relationship because lets be honest here, most high school relationships end sooner or later (other than the few exceptions) so why not just do it before you head off to school? you'd enjoy school more, get to know a lot more girls and have the time of your life with out a ball and chain. you're only 18 bro, shits not that serious right now just enjoy the fuck out if it

3. live a little dont waste your money now. wait till your a little more older and mature. if you cnat make this decision easily, you probably arent ready for it. dont waste your money now. just keep your head on straight.