Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Formula 420.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Viral Frog, May 20, 2010.

1. Hey all, I'm about to pick up some F420 to clean out my pipes. I've never used the stuff before, but I've heard it works wonders.
    My question is, will I be able to save and smoke the resin after using the F420?

2. ive used F420, and it works wonders for sure, but its basically just an alcohol based gel/liquid with an abrasive. Just like isopropyl alcohol and salt. and as far as smoking that shit after cleaning, i dont believe that its safe. i could be wrong but your soaking that nasty gunk in an alcohol based substance strong enough to eat through it, and then you wanna smoke it? i dont think so.

3. Just rinse with warm water for a little bit you should be good.

4. i would not smoke that shit bro. You do not want to smoke salt.

5. i once fell for the 420 trick.

waste of money, and they have alot of people buying it.

just go to dollar store and get some 91% or more ISO, put a little salt in your piece. pour a little iso and give a good shaking.

it cleans my LW 10 arm mini within 5 min start to finish. just rinse with HOT water.

6. lol

short answer no.