Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

formula 420 body cleanse

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by he11t00l, May 13, 2009.

1. im currently on probation but still smoek way to much weed, so i bought this drink a while back but did not use it in fear that could detect it in my urine.now i have a test coming up so i figure i would use it if it really works(the guy at the store said quiet a few said it worked). has anyone had success with this drink while on probation, any information and details on your experience would be a great help to me, thnx

2. Hey I'm in the same boat as you. I know this thread is old as hell, but did you pass?

3. This guy made one post in '09, I doubt he is going to answer you man.

Wish I had some info for you, I've always just quit smoking when I had to. Good Luck.