Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Formula 420 Body Clean

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SkyJumper, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

I have to go for a drug screen in a couple days for a job. I have bought and used this product in the past, but it's been a few years and I don't really remember a couple details about it.

I remember having to piss like crazy because of all the water you have to drink along with the product for it to work. I actually ended up having to piss before I took the test because I had to go so bad. It still worked, though.

What I'm wondering is... is it OK if I piss once or twice before actually taking the test? Like I said, it worked before but I don't want to take any extra risks here. I'm pretty much an every day smoker and really need this job.

Oh.. it's also the "Maximum Strength" formula that I bought.

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

2. I used 'Strip' from GNC....it worked ;)

3. Yes the key IS to piss right before you take the test. In theory the thc and stuff settles to the bottom and that comes out when you piss right before you take the test. I pulled off to the side of the road and pissed right before mine and I passed.