Formula 1

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by chocobo, May 11, 2011.

1. It was a pretty great race. Surprising to say the least though.

2. Another great race in Hungary. The only upload for a while was a 5.27GB 720p version. Sooo many leechers and not enough seeders caused mine to take ~9 hours to download. BUT, it was worth it. :smoke:

Time for summer vacation, F1 will be back in 3-4 weeks at Spa.

3. Yea was a great race,loved the start. All around fun race start to finish.

4. Mine took 20 hours to download. I wasn't getting any seeders at all. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I watched it late last night. Great race. Definitely glad to see McLaren get some more points.

*SPOILER*
    Tough on Vettel though. Two consecutive losses... However, Last week Hamilton and this week Button. I'm stoked. :D

5. Was a sweet race, bad call on Hamilton's part though.

I liked Button's closing comment on the radio after the congratulations. "Well done guys, now let's win the rest". No doubt the gap to Red Bull has been closed and it's great to see the Ferraris, McLarens and Red Bulls fighting it out.

Cannot wait for Spa, my favorite circuit on the calender. Pray for another wet race. Spa is awesome in the rain.

6. 2 more days and F1 will FINALLY be back on.

2011 FORMULA 1 SHELL BELGIAN GRAND PRIX @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.

A lot of drivers say this is their favorite track. I can't wait! :smoke:

7. I love the speeds they carry through Raidillon ...kemmel Straight & Les Combes.
    A very fast track. Its going to be very cool to watch!!

8. Heres hoping for a wet weekend, as at spa an exciting track in the dry in the wet or damp.. its the best.

I do miss Imola though.

Cant believe heidfield might be out of the Renault now. Senna to take his place likely :(

9. I love the wet races. So much more interesting. Not to mention, Button usually comes through or at least places quite well in those races. :D

10. Spa is one of the greatest motorsports events of the year.

In the wet even more so.

Can't wait to see what mid-season changes we have, whether the Red Bulls have gone out in front again or Ferrari and McLaren have closed the gap even more.

11. #111 chocobo, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    I think it was a great race. Very fast. I still can't help but feeling slightly disappointed with the outcome.

What a good day for Schumacher though.

12. i've been wanting to watch some of the races but none of the channels i get air it and i don't even know if any of the channels i could get would air it.

if anybody knows how i can watch any of the races fully, past or present, it would be greatly appreciated.

13. Missed it due to hurricane outages of the cable.

14. You can download them via demonoid or pirate bay.

They have the BBC coverage which is amazing compared to the crap we get on SPEED or Fox.

15. yea i've been looking on there but it's hard to find a more recent season with all of the races. earliest i've found is like 2004. individual races will have to do.

16. I <3 the bbc program. I agree, wayy better than the american one.

17. From Last on the grid all the way up to 5th.
    Seems his experience & ability to manage a race & car really stood out. Fantastic job!!!
    I believe he was the only to start on hard tires if I'm not mistaken.

Did you see Vettels display going haywire at the end of the race??

I love that track!

18. i've been watching the belgian grand prix and of course my favorite driver, hamilton got knocked out early in the race. sad to see a driver with so much heart lose out on a race he could have won because of another driver's mistake.

19. The mercedes was always gonna do well at spa.

20. I agree about the BBC coverage being much better. As someone who's new to the sport, I've learned a lot watching BBC. The few races I've watched on Speed didn't help me out much, the commentators were boring, and the commercials were annoying.

Also, yeah, it was a shame about Hamilton. Although, it really was his fault. Kobayashi was just doing his race. Hamilton just moved to the left too early. He must have thought he had enough room. He later admitted it was his fault via twitter and apologized to Kobayashi.