Formula 1

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by chocobo, May 11, 2011.

1. Yeah. He let go of the wheel to brace his head. Smart move on his part. He could have been a lot worse if he hadn't.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h4r0Mkfmkg]YouTube - The funny side of Formula One[/ame]

3. I'd be pretty angry at the Ferrari team for forgetting the wheel if I were that racer. lol

4. #64 Limecat, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    Something you don't see all that often:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnF1JxZjT1A]YouTube - Formula 1 car's front wheels SHEAR off under braking[/ame]

5. But he still tried to steer the car afterwards.:smoke:

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MAvSZPHSZ4]YouTube - ‪Senna at Donington, Greatest F1 lap‬‏[/ame]

Possibly the best lap ever driven by anyone in Formula 1.

7. 2 DRS zones this weekend then... wonder how that will play out.

8. Anybody else in Montreal for the weekend?

9. Driving Formula 1 is my ultimate dream job. I love driving and i dont want to drive nascar either. FORMUA 1 ALL THE WAY.

10. #72 Limecat, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    The Canadian GP is on regular FOX today in the USA, 1PM EST, 12PM CST. I'll probably still download the BBC coverage and re-watch it later. :)

11. Hell yeah! Thanks for the info. I thought I missed it because I'm used to it being on at 6 in the morning.

12. Fox / Speed coverage is pretty bad compared to the BBC. :(

13. Yeah. The first few races I downloaded from BBC and found it much better. A lot more discussion and no commercials. However, when I can save myself downloading 3GB+ for something I'll only keep around until I'm finished with it, I will....

14. Double post.

This race is already pretty crazy. It's so wet people are all over the place. Spin outs, crashes, etc... So awesome.

15. #77 Limecat, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    What a great race!

16. You're not kidding! I can't believe that it took 4 hours!!!:eek:

I did not expect much of what happened. The last lap was by far the best!

17. Oh shit! Just watched the finish... fuckin hell!

Button walked through the last 5 or 6 places after he moved on to a newer set of SS, his pace was awesome. Finally Vettel makes a mistake when under pressure, perhaps he is human after all! Not forgetting the photo finish for 6th. Awesome awesome race.

18. I know im late to the topic,but f1 is the best racing on earth.
    I have to attend the spa race,before i die.

It is to me,the most awe inspiring track on earth.

DOWN THE MOUNTAIN,ACROSS THE MOUNTAIN,UP THE MOUNTAIN.

Going down a mountain at 190-200 mph aint no joke.
    You gotta have stones to try for the win at spa.

The year hamilton won the title,he and,kimi raced the wheels off their cars.
    IT WAS AWESOME.