Formula 1

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by chocobo, May 11, 2011.

1. Just a quick question, does anyone from Canada know if you get full coverage of the F1 on tv over here ? Things like the practices and the qualifying ?

2. I really hope Austin 2012 happens...I'm so there. :smoke:

3. I want Kimi to Win a Race, i know chances are very very small.. but meh.. my favorite driver is back in F1.. FUCK YEA.

4. OH WOW! That's a gorgeous car!

5. Australian Gran Prix this weekend!!! It's been a long few months since the last race.

6. Can't wait!! :smoke:

7. #189 tflga, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua8yt5BiW7g]Onboard Ayrton Senna - Lotus JPS - Mônaco 1986 - YouTube[/ame]

aryton senna was a fucking bad ass.

I just watched his documentary last night. So fucking amazing. he was a beautiful human being

i never even watched anything that had to do with formula 1 until I watched that documentary. I think i found a new favorite thing to watch .....That grand prix is on today in Australia? What time and what channel can i find it on

8. It is i'm sure. They're still working on that shit around the clock. I live down the street from it.

9. Besides practice, nothing is on today. Sunday is always race day. In America, the channel to find it on is Speed. I don't know if you have it or not, but that's the only place to find it here. Since it's in Australia, it would like air here at around 6-7am. I used to record it until I gave up and started downloading the races.

10. damn, maybe i should just download it..that'd be so fun to watch..

i might get into this, it's pretty cool

11. I got into after watching a lot of Top Gear and seeing it constantly mentioned. I downloaded a race to see what it was all about and instantly loved it.

12. Where can I dl them at?

13. I get all mine from demonoid (which seems to no longer require membership to use their site).

14. Damn todays race was sick!

If you need to see what can happen in a GP when there's not actually that much movement between the top 5 then watch todays race, Australia always puts out the goods!

15. That melly track is sick. Never caught the race, but that road course is one of my favourites.

Anyone know where I can get the race online?

16. Vettel will be celebrating another championship at seasons end, you can count on it

17. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome! What a great race. Hopefully this will be a great season for McLaren-Mercedes.

18. My only annoyance was the Safety Car robbing them of a 1-2!

Although Hamilton's tyres were nearly shot at the end, bar a suicidal pass on Vettel's part I think he would've been able to hold him off for the last few laps thanks to the Mclaren's higher straight line speed.

Can't wait for next weekend now! After every winter break I forget how much I love weekly GPs!