Former US President, George W.Bush Accidentally Votes For Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by katsung47, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Former US President, GeorgeW.Bush Accidentally Votes For Obama

Posted by admin on November 8, 2012 21 Comments

Former U.S. president George W. Bush accidentally voted for Barack Obamayesterday at a polling place near his Crawford, TX home.

According to local reports, the two-term Republican was confused by theinstructions on his electronic voting machine and mistakenly cast a ballot heintended to discard.

Witnesses say Bush argued with poll workers for several minutes afterwardsin a effort to redo his vote, but in accordance with state law they ultimatelydenied his request

The embarrassing incident may have gone unnoticed if it weren't for a localnewspaper reporter who happened to be voting in the next booth. SuzannaEverett, a politics correspondent for the Waco Times witnessed the entireordeal and crafted a cunning scheme to make it public.

http://www.awrambatimes.com/?p=4369

Incompetence or just a human error?

2. Dude... make that text bigger.

Former US President, GeorgeW.Bush Accidentally Votes For Obama

Posted by admin on November 8, 2012 21 Comments

Former U.S. president George W. Bush accidentally voted for Barack Obamayesterday at a polling place near his Crawford, TX home.

According to local reports, the two-term Republican was confused by theinstructions on his electronic voting machine and mistakenly cast a ballot heintended to discard.

Witnesses say Bush argued with poll workers for several minutes afterwardsin a effort to redo his vote, but in accordance with state law they ultimatelydenied his request

The embarrassing incident may have gone unnoticed if it weren’t for a localnewspaper reporter who happened to be voting in the next booth. SuzannaEverett, a politics correspondent for the Waco Times witnessed the entireordeal and crafted a cunning scheme to make it public.

http://www.awrambatimes.com/?p=4369

Incompetence or just a human error?

Fixed.

3. A high profile person like him would go to a public polling place? I don't buy this...

Any source other than an Ethiopian news organization?

4. Op got cock slapped.

5. Lmfao he would of been like " the fuck am I here, I. Of all people I should know voting is useless"

6. But you know what, a goof like that... I could see it