Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Former Target employees

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I got this job locked up, just got to past the test.

I went online and saw not 1 but 2 people say they passed it smoking the night before

So if you worked there, how'd you pass and when was the last time you smoked?

2. i am assuming the tests Target uses are similiar if not identical to Walmart's tests. that said i would want a period of at least 7-8 days of no drug use in general. I took walmarts piss test, they sent me to a privately run place, you go into the bathroom and piss into a cup just like any other test. its difficult to say with any certainty whether or not you will be being watched while you are actually 'performing the test' because that differs from place to place- however, it is your right and fully within the law for you to ask/demand them to tell you this before you begin the test. Im sure you could find further information by asking target what place they will send you to test at, find that place's number and give them a call and ask for all this information.

if these assholes want your piss, at least make them fight for it.

3. [quote name='"toaster032"']i am assuming the tests Target uses are similiar if not identical to Walmart's tests. that said i would want a period of at least 7-8 days of no drug use in general. I took walmarts piss test, they sent me to a privately run place, you go into the bathroom and piss into a cup just like any other test. its difficult to say with any certainty whether or not you will be being watched while you are actually 'performing the test' because that differs from place to place- however, it is your right and fully within the law for you to ask/demand them to tell you this before you begin the test. Im sure you could find further information by asking target what place they will send you to test at, find that place's number and give them a call and ask for all this information.

if these assholes want your piss, at least make them fight for it.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply man.