Former CIA officals admit faking Bin Laden video

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 42976, May 26, 2010.

1. Like I said, I only skimmed it. It's not like I'm denouncing said claim, it just doesn't surprise me to the point where I just don't care enough to read more then a few words out of the whole article.

CIA is 'evil'(by human standards), that's nothing new.

2. Conspiracy Theorists: 1

Statists: 0

3. Probably because this article and the assertion made by the OP are complete bullshit? You all are no different than birthers.

4. What would it take for you to believe what they're saying, an admission from the US government? It took them 60 years to admit overthrowing the Iranian government in 1953... :confused_2:

5. Not to nit pick but that would mean it hasn't happened yet.... ;)

Love you.

6. In politics you round up. Or down.

Depending on which suits your needs better. :D

7. What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet. Name us what you wish, and call us crazy, but you are the mindless one.

QFT, Politicians and government officials aren't worried about rumors and conspiracy theories, because they know they'll be dead by the time official documents detailing their actions are released to the general public. But the truth always comes out in the end.

I'm glad my grandchildren will find out what really happened on 9/11.

8. [ame=http://vimeo.com/10819418]Rekindling the Radical Imagination - Piven, Jones, Roy & Chomsky, March 21, 2010 on Vimeo[/ame]
    Very informative video on that subject. You can fast forward to Noam Chomsky speaking if you don't want to watch the whole thing cause it's pretty long. If you have 2 hours to kill though watching the whole thing would definitely not be a waste of time.

9. BIG STACK ATTACK
    wish i woulda got to see the building though

10. false propaganda to promote an agenda or political motives, it could happen? very unlikely ever for us to learn the real truth of their actions

11. /knockknock

I'm the...pizza man.... with your pizza.

don't mind the helicopters and tanks outside your house. :cool:

12. CIA= Crime Instigators of America

Lets all think up new whacky and exciting things to call the CIA!