Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Formaldehyde Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by consigcody, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Hey guys I recently moved to a new small town from a big city where I could get good green at, well my mom took me to a dealer here that she knew and I just got a basic mid blunt as they don't have any good loud here well once I got it it was brown and looked horrible, I was on a weed deprivation and decided to smoke it, well a day later I found out that they soak this shit weed in formaldehyde, I'm not to smart on what that is can someone here enlighten me to what the hell I just smoked :(

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Embalming fluid you should be tripping out.

Sent from my LG-LS840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. your mom is crazy for recommending her kid laced shit lol

4. Woud have effected you similiarly to an unmentionable. Did it trip you the fuck out?

5. Formaldehyde is a known highly suspected carcinogen.

Stay away from it. Its use has been banned in many many chemical and industrial processes.

Still used in the manufacturing of chipboard, wooden sidings etc.

Stay away from it like the plague!

6. #6 Storm Crow, Sep 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2013
    DO NOT SMOKE THAT CRAP AGAIN!  Formadehyde is a neurotoxin and when smoked, it can cause permanent nerve damage! :eek: Here's one of the studies from my List (See the bottom of my sig to get your copy) that I have on it!

Neuropsychological effects of formaldehyde use.        (abst - 2008)
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18720671

Granny

7. Oh don't worry I won't I've got a new dealer that lives In a city that's close and his weed is A grade
    She didn't know either she just thought it was shit weed
    I actually didn't I got a high super quick but it went away after like ten minutes it just pissed me off
    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Did they say embalming fluid or fermaldihyde?

Because the former is a slang word for pcp

9. Dat shermmmmmm

10. Apologies for mentioning unmentionables, but its a safety issue.

It's a slang for pcp.

Also, for anyone wondering

Embalming fluid/formaldehyde=/=pcp

It's only A slang term.