formal introductions

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by theryansicle, Aug 18, 2011.

1. What up GC! I'm theryansicle and I wanna shout out to all the real dank smokers out there!

But mostly I'm bored at work in the nor cal area, who else knows about that :p

2. I'm sorry to say I do not know about it :laughing: Where do you work at? Oh and Welcome to Grasscity! Enjoy your stay :D

3. An optometry office :/

4. Oh, I'm getting you work at the front desk?

5. Nah. Well sometimes. I pretty much get to do what I want but I'm mainly in the lab or on the floor doin retail.

You chiefin?

6. Ohh~ Cool Cool. What do you do in the lab? Do you actually work on people's eyes? And no, I'm not smoking:laughing: I quit a while ago.

7. #7 theryansicle, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lab is a lot of cutting and preparing lenses to be cut. Also you have random walk-in things like repairs and adjustments.

What did you quit for. You're killing me here, I'm fiendin for a smoke.

8. Oh, nice. Sounds kinda repetitive, but hey! A job is a job. Gotta make that money:D I pretty much quit because my medical marijuana card expired and the condition that I had my medical marijuana for, which was back pain, has gone away due to me adding yoga to my daily morning regimen. :)

9. #9 theryansicle, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It is repetitive, but nice that I get a choice to do what I feel like and have a schedule I get to control. My renewal is coming up in november, I am hoping my reason is still valid. Was for cluster headaches which don't happen as often but still do.

10. That's cool, at least you get to have some freedom in the work place. I found something that might help you with your cluster headaches.:D

Cluster Headache Help - Self Help - Strenuous Exercise