Forgotten password

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by wEEDhEAD1, May 24, 2020.

1. So apparently I’ve forgotten my password. I’ve tried the forgot password a couple of times but I don’t get an email through.
    Lucky I’m still logged in on my phone. What to do? It’s not gonna log me out the phone now too is it :confusedalt:

• Friendly Friendly x 1

2. @RMJL will be able to help you dude, have u checked the spam folder on your email?? Sometimes it can go there

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks but no it isn’t :/

I can remember changing it a few weeks ago to something more secure lol :thumbsdown:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was hoping the email was just taking it time but I still haven’t received any. I tried again this morning but nothing, the reset password doesn’t work.
    If my phone forgets the log in too ill be locked out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. If you get locked out make another account & message a mod asap, I've seen people do that before to get back accounts :laughing: I've just reported the thread so it'll show up & a mod can help you man

• Like Like x 4
  6. I just checked the logs and there are no bounced emails from your email address. I'll send you a PM.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. This is RMJL. I just reset my password for my test account.

The password reset email was titled like this "Grasscity Forums - The #1 Marijuana Community Online Password Reset Request " so it may be possible that your email provider is blocking the email based on the keyword marijuana.

I sent a PM to you to see if I can help you though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Thanks for all the help brass.

thanks very much but it was my error. apparently google have recategorize my inbox and its now splitt prority/socia/promotions. it seems everything from seedsman and GC since march have gone to the promotions folder.

thanks again.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Ah nooooooo, I told you not to drink the bong water WH! :biggrin::rolleyes::apache::vaping:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1