Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

forgot where i put my bag in my car

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austin., Jan 6, 2012.

1. I smoked half an hour ago, went to smoke again, and forgot where i stashed my bag :( cant find it for the life of me

2. i hate that man, i misplaced my bud in my closet and didn't know where the hell it went for a good 15 minutes :mad:

3. Lmao sounds like something I would do. I always lose shit when I'm high.

4. [​IMG]
    Because you took my name that I was going to use as a user name.
    Na but do you have any friends around you that you don't really trust?

5. and my car is kind of a mess. ugh. what am i gunna do

6. [quote name='"austin."']and my car is kind of a mess. ugh. what am i gunna do[/quote]

Just search for it and clean your car, what other things are theyre. Its not just gunna magically appear.

7. i went back to the school to see if it fell out when i got out, and it didnt. or it wasnt where i parked... a 1.3 gram bag shouldnt blow away should it? i didnt check where i got out of my friends car, so it could be in his car, or where we parked to smoke, ill go double check later... crap

8. I'm sure if you call a friendly neighbor hood police man he could contact a canine who could locate said bag

9. yeah forreal....

10. i feel for u man, i "lost" (think sum kid stole from me) 2.5g of shake n stems i was saving for hash and a .5 g nug of strawberry cough on NYE :/ still had more but damn if i diddnt spend 3 hrs looking to no avail :(

11. strawberry cough....tastest strain on the planet!

12. Damn I hate when this happens. I remember my car keys were in my pockets and I spent 10 minutes searching for those bitches and gave up searching.

13. yeah i know man i wouldnt be quite so mad had i not been smoking half an hour before i lost it, if i would have smoked, slept, then forgot, that is understandable, but losing something right after a sesh is ignorant on my part. oh well, it was only 1.5, and was fronted. so ill go pay for it, and ask for another front. if i find it, then great. if not, worrying won't make it just re appear, it is what it is i guess. tight on cash bad though....

14. [​IMG]

Right meow!