Forgot to switch spectrum

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Charles420, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Hii guys, I'm a relatively experienced gardener after having a few successes under my belt, however today checking on them, after for 4 weeks of 12/12 I forgot to change to red spectrum, the buds are still developed but I'm wondering if this will have any impact on yield there should be at least another 4 weeks left so I have red spectrum now.. But any thoughts please?

2. My guess is that the only harm you've done is to deprive them of some energy, but that all is well. If you wanted, you could probably leave those red lights off completely, and still do ok (not that I'm recommending it).

• Like Like x 1
  3. you quality will be high but the yield low . you can switch the bulb out now with out any problems and take advantage of a shorter plant from using the mh bulb and get the bulk yield from the red light . hps . there is a lot of bad information on the internet . you could switch the lights to mh 1 day and hps the other day back and forth as long as you keep the same light times on and off the plants will not be affected . i used to play with lighting a lot until i finally mix it all 2700 hps and a bunch of 5000k led . if i were you i would put the hps in get the yield for the 3 weeks then put the mh back in the last week to get the quality higher .

4. Okay well I actually was running with a 2 300w CFL's and a 400w LED (Dual) so I just changed the CFL's to Red Spec hope it doesn't effect my yield that bad