Forgot to put drainage holes in pot, root rot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jimoffy1, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Guys had a plant growing very strong outdoors in coco for the last 7 months, it’s 3 week in flower and is much behind my other plants, recently it stunted I’m growth and had lots of yellowing, loss of branches and curled leaves and I couldn’t understand why.

Yesterday I went to transplant it to see wat was really fo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Realised I forgot to put holes in my pot after I went to transplant it ( it’s in a 100Litre pot outdoors in coco) because if had symptoms like losing whole branches, wilting leaves twisted new growth and stunted growth. Pulled the pot out realises I only had one 4mm hole which I used to train excess moisture after using that bucket to hydrate my coco originally, forgetting to drill more holes for drainage once i put the tree in it! Turns out once the roots reached the bottom of the pot they were sittin in water that wouldn’t drain. I drilled new holes In a new pot and transplanted it, how long will I expect before results ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Unless the roots have rotted from being water-logged, your plant will likely just "sulk" for a week - 10 days from the transplanting before starting normal growth again.

Granny

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Why you posting the same subject twice?

5. My phone is from 2003

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum