Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Forgot to pay dealer....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ky0, Dec 13, 2010.

1. So I picked up my dealer yesterday from a tech center at the University (because it was raining) and drove him to his place. After he handed me the stuff he asked if I could give him a ride back to the tech center so I said yea. After he had left I had smoked that night with some friends and didnt realize till this morning that I forgot to pay him.

So my question to you guys is what should I do? I didnt purposely not pay him, I simply forgot. He has not tried to contact me since so my guess is that he forgot as well.

Should I call him up and tell him or should I wait to see if he ever calls and if not just keep the money?

Edit: in case it matters I bought an 8th for 60.

2. Hmm if he's been straight up with you I would be straight up with him.

3. Call him up or text him saying you forgot to give him the cash. Don't be that guy that steals when he can get away with it

4. I would call and let him know what was up..you know, good karma..:smoke:

5. If he's a chill dude then let him know what happened and maybe he will throw you a free nug or something. Always better to be honest.

6. If your honest he'll probably would hook you up in the future. Could be potentially better for you in the longer run. Sounds like you guys are kinda close if your driving him around ect. I would send him a text, it's the right thing.

7. Call him up, don't be a dead beat.

8. consider this your first front.

if you come through on it then he has no reason to not front to you again

9. Yep. This happened to me before. I bought a dub, we smoked some of it, and I left. Didn't even pay the guy. On the way home, I remember I didn't. Called him up to see if he was still there and turned around. Dude rolled up two joints and gave it to me for being honest. Now I get the hookup whenever I need some mids.

Don't be an ass and just give the guy his money. As long as he has been a cool dealer. I know a few dealers where if I got away without paying, they would never hear from me again. Bad service was bad.

10. I'd tell him, unless you want to risk losing a dealer. There's a chance he could remember and get a little upset. But that all depends on the kinda guy he is, and I don't know that.

Still, I'd do the right thing and just tell him.

11. Pay him back immediately.
    He will love you for it. Do the right thing, maybe he'll fatten your bag next time for being a good customer.

btw, it's 60 bucks, he DOES know about it. Being honest always works to your advantage.

12. This:hello:

13. Just call him to pick up a sack, and then give him the money from the eighth.

Just be like, ayo i forgot to pay you last time, heres $60 + new sack

14. Be honest and tell him. If he is a good connect you wouldnt want him to remember you didnt pay him then have an unhappy dealer.

15. personally i'd pay the dude.. karma eventually finds its way back.

16. You should let us know what he does if you do end up paying him back. I think it would be kind of interesting. Haha.

17. Yea man, call him up its better that way.

18. overwhelming amount of people saying to give it back to him.. let us know what u did.

19. i do this all the time but my dealers a friend and we always smoke when i pick up so we both forget. i always go back though its the right thing to do. and he probably notices that he didnt get paid for a 1/8th

20. I don't get what kinda dealer give you an eighth without bein paid then say nothin about it...:confused: