Forgot how it feels to be HIGH

Discussion in 'General' started by Tenninethousand, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Yep, it has been over 6 months now since I last inhaled THC into my system. I had been smoking for 2 years almost non-stop and it was just getting old and complicated with my depression. Now I feel better than ever. Healthier, mentally and physically. But, I do believe sometime this week I'm going to try to get a hold of some high grade and relive the magical drug; marijuana. Although, I only plan on smoking once more...I thought I would come back on here and just check up. :wave:

2. its good to hear u feel better and i would like to hear about ur expeirience when u smoke because it might be pretty wack lol and realy strong. btw when u do smoke how much are u planning on smoking?

3. Ha nice dude you should only need a small bowl to get super blazed. Whenever I take t-breaks, I get completely blown away when I come back to the herb.

4. ^this
    but of course smoke like 12 bowls!:p

5. I would look at the title of this thread while listening to Halou's song "I'll Carry You" in which the what was being sung at the time was repeatedly, "How does it feel?"