Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Forgot about my seeds!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by EnjoiKush, Aug 8, 2012.

1. So, a few weeks ago I placed around 20 seeds in a wet paper towel, and put them in a ziplock bag and placed it in a dark cabinet.

I just checked on them, and the white root thing is incredibly long on almost ALL of them. But, I'm not sure how long it's been that way, last time i checked them was almost 2 weeks ago. If I plant them, will they still grow? Any way to check if they're alive or dead still?

2. Yep as long as they look healthy they will still grow. Germination has been known to take more than a week on many occasions. Only one way to find out.

3. Yeah, they should definitely still work, my friend. You have 20 seeds. You'll definitely get a few plants. Good luck, man!