Forgot about my seeds!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by EnjoiKush, Aug 8, 2012.

1. So, a few weeks ago I placed around 20 seeds in a wet paper towel, and put them in a ziplock bag and placed it in a dark cabinet.

I just checked on them, and the white root thing is incredibly long on almost ALL of them. But, I'm not sure how long it's been that way, last time i checked them was almost 2 weeks ago. If I plant them, will they still grow? Any way to check if they're alive or dead still?

2. 2 weeks ? shit man .. you need to get your shit together to grow.

how long are the roots, and is there any green at all ?

3. Only one way to find out if they'll grow....

I suggest that your next purchase in life be a calendar and a pencil.

4. [quote name='"EnjoiKush"']So, a few weeks ago I placed around 20 seeds in a wet paper towel, and put them in a ziplock bag and placed it in a dark cabinet.

I just checked on them, and the white root thing is incredibly long on almost ALL of them. But, I'm not sure how long it's been that way, last time i checked them was almost 2 weeks ago. If I plant them, will they still grow? Any way to check if they're alive or dead still?[/quote]

If the cotyledons are already out of the seed shell than ur gonna have to be super careful with that shit so u dont damage anything. U can pull it off tho no doubt

5. you're lucky they didn't mold, I was screwing around with 10 seeds and did the same thing, they were rotten within 3-4 days

6. lol were u serious about growing?

7. I left them at a friends house, it's not like I was about to make a huge life decision to grow lol.