Forgiveness

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DMag, Jan 7, 2012.

1. So lately I've had a lot of things on my conscious mainly about apologizing to people I've been a douchebag to in the past, and asking for forgiveness. Long story short my last girlfriend and I went through a lot of shit after we broke up, and we weren't on good terms ever since. And it's been on my mind for the past few weeks to apologize to her and ask for her forgiveness..

Pretty much when we broke up we said some terrible things to each other. She broke up with me for some weird reasons.. the main one being that I didn't tell her I've done a certain drug (unmentionable - it's not bad but LsdET's keep it at that) and never told her I've done it.. (I know wtf right?) But pretty much told her karma was gonna catch up with her and she'll get what she deserves for breaking my heart for no reason. And recently she started dating this guy, lost her virginity to him after a few months, and then she picked up his phone one time and his texts were open there were texts from him to his friend saying "I can't stand this bitch.. I just fucked her and popped her cherry but I honestly can't stand her anymore I need to dump her or cheat on her or something man..." she then slapped him, dumped him, and well yeah. So karma did eventually catch up with her, but no one deserves that. And that's pretty much what sparked something in my head about her.
    (She was actually my 1st serious relationship and I was pretty sad when we broke up, it was harsh but life goes on - thanks Mary Jane)

So Blades - do you think I talk to her about it? Or do I continue with life like normal, as we're graduate from high school in a few months and I probably won't see her anymore? I had feelings for her for awhile after we broke up but it went nowhere clearly. I see her daily as she's in a few of my classes, and always catch her smiling at me, it's weird but a part of me almost wants to go back to her. What do you guys think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEMqHTp40QY]Rebelution - Ordinary Girl[/ame]

2. Almost 175 views and not one of you has advice?

3. Well man id say just move on. Especially if you guys are gonna graduate and go off to college. Trust me you'll forget all about her in college.

How long were you together?

4. 6-8 months.. towards the end it was kinda on/off. But I can't get it outta my head, I just feel like it needs to be done but I don't know if I should do that.. she's the kinda girl that would brag to her friends and be like "Omg he's coming back to me look at this guys." But still kill your enemies with kindness.. Gah. And we're not both going off to college, we're both staying in town and going to local community colleges, but I won't see her in school terms anymore, unless we ended up going to the same CC.

5. Wait you were with her 6-8 months and didn't have sex? Why?

6. [quote name='"dudickle"']Wait you were with her 6-8 months and didn't have sex? Why?[/quote]

This is what I'm sayin then she banged some dude after.

She can do what she wants but like I said id move on man. She sounds like crazy drama

7. For sure. Forgive, forget, and move on I guess that's the right way to go. Thanks for the advice man :smoke: positive vibes to you this weekend.

Don't ask me lol. I was whipped as fuck. This was back when I had little to no confidence and I thought she was a goddess. And it was my first serious relationship so I was drooling over her too. Wanna know something worse than that? I didn't even get any action from her. Minus making out and feeling up. She said she was "afraid of hurting me." And then ends up fucking her next boyfriend within 2 months..

8. Thanks man you too I hope everything works out for you

9. Haha it will. I just needed a little e-dvice as I was on the fence about it. Not worth it. Plenty of other people. Especially when I've got Mary Jane :smoke:

10. For real bro its not so bad being single plus you're really young man you'll meet so many new people. Guys and girls so just enjoy it you only get one shot at being young :smoke:

11. I love hearing that from every 'elder' in my life, makes me that much more excited for the journey I've got ahead of me. Always brightens my mood even when I'm in a shitty mood like tonight - got ditched by 3 friends.. 3 different plans all ditched me. And yet it's just ONE Friday night out of my life. I know people who would get like depressed about that.

12. Haha I'm not that much older than you I'm 23 but its still an awesome ride. Don't take anything for granted cause before you know it you're workin everyday and paying bills haha

That's still lame your friends ditched you but after highschool you lose touch with those people anyway. Just keep on doin you man plus gc rules

13. GC is the shit. Kept me occupied this past week while I was outta school/grounded kinda. Nonetheless can't wait for life man. Need to get outta high school quick that's one thing I don't care if I should take it for granted or not, fuck high school.

14. Haha man I wish I could go back to highschool. I would love a retry but your right o love being on my own and totally self sufficient

It's like billy Madison said. "stay here.....stay as long as you can.......for the love of god cherish it" haha

15. Haha wise words from a wise man! Message me if you got any more advice for me buddy. When I get back on in about 30 minutes I'll be passing a really nice bong around at my homie's and I just got some hydrocodone for my back prescription. (I'm so cool doing drugs) But yeah I'm sure I'll be game to talk about this some more.

16. Billy Madison is the man haha

Got any pics of this sick bong? I wanna see. I'll be here for another 2 hours man I'm at work till 6am

17. [​IMG]

There.. Inline perk and ice catcher! 310$ but we got it for 275$ with the ashcatcher too.

18. The pic isn't workin but it sounds really nice man. I had an inline its a cool feeling hit that's for sure.

19. dayum

Attached Files:

20. Nice man its a Zob not bad at all. That's a sweet ass slide too I really dig it. Is the ac Zob too?