Forgive Me Jesus For I Have SYNed

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BigSmoker, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Its been a while since I've posted here. haven't really had anything to post. but i finally got some new glass. Its a SYN 4 arm tree perc, Its my first perc tube. And let me tell you they really are allot smoother. I'm currently dry so i haven't really had a chance to test it out fully yet. Once i have something to smoke out of it, I will post milkshots and maybe even a video or 2. Ok enough of my babling here are the pics.

And at the bottom is a little group shot of my tubes. The smaller straight arrived broken and the SYN is its replacement. I originally ordered it with a custom sand blasted logo. But when they sent the replacement, They were having issues with their sand blaster. But its all good, I like the SYN label anyways. (The Slides, SYN#1 = Stock SYN slide, SYN#2 = Fatmike Window, RooR = Kennaroo Snapper form Tahoe Kush)

Attached Files:

2. sweet tubes, how much you pay for it?

3. nice bong and nice to see you posting again:)

4. I'm really diggin the syn tube good buy :hello:

5. Pretty legit man.

6. I just saw these SYNs for the first time a day or 2 ago with that 1 guy who traded his weedstar for it. I want one.

7. Nice SYN, and good title. Mind telling how much that tube ran you?

8. Thanks everyone!!!

I initially paid $210 and that was for a 14" with a custom label. However the replacement is taller. So I'm sorry but i can't give you an accurate price. I got mine a little cheaper since it took so long for the replacement to arrive.

9. i like the syn
    looks good
    and the tree perc looks thick imo
    maybe i'm just high
    =)

NICE SYN!!

10. Your right it is pretty thick, I didn't really notice how thick till you pointed it out. I was kinda worried about cleaning it, Cause of the shaking. But I'm a little more optimistic now.

Thanks for the observation and kind words.:smoke:

11. #11 BigSmoker, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2009
    Hey, I'm bored so i thought i would show you guys a preview of my new acquisition. I traded my Kennaroo tini for this SYN chubbler to match my tube. it should be here tomorrow, I will post better pics and a video when i get it.

(These pics/vid are NOT mine. But they are of the chubbler I'm getting.)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And here's a video of it in action.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmyYr_sUzuA"]YouTube - HOPS inline tube w/ SYN chubbler[/ame]