forgive me grasscity, for i have abused my plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by beachbum616, Sep 10, 2010.

1. ok so here's the deal. i have 9 ladies which are 2 weeks into flowering.
    i've spent the past week moving from one apartment to another.
    i have done just about every stress imagine able to my plants while i was deconstructing, relocating and rebuilding me setup. first i pulled them out and they had about 2 days of total darkness.. then i boxed them, stored them in a uhaul for 2 days and then they sat in a closet for another 2 days of darkness and now they are sitting back under the HPS but don't really have a good ventilation system yet.

they started to turn white from lack of light im assuming, but they are looking well again after spending 2 days under the light.

i know i stressed the shit outta these girls, but they are alive and well.. i'm concerned about them going hermie

what can i do to ensure i can harvest a nice crop in 6 weeks? is there something i can feed them?

i fought really hard to keep these plants alive.. i didnt want to toss them because they had already been vegging for 6 weeks and were looking really nice.

i would be devasted if they went hermie..

any tips are appreciated. thanks!

2. If the damage is done it's done, unfortunately. Once the hormones are triggered it's going to happen. The most you can do is carefully pull the male flowers before they open if it's a hermie.

No need to toss though, you've grown it this long, finish it, get your bud, maybe get a few seeds for later grows.

3. Dont trip imo this is highly debatable I have had my light go off & be off for 24 hours a few times I notice when this happens all the hairs turn red then when the cycle is back on more white hairs pop up at least for me..... You might be fine, then again it may hermie I think its all genetics & other things like temps,air circulation etc to hermi or the light left on, not off... But can make it hermie also just make sure you keep it on track now in its new location & keep temps optimal