forgive me GC, for i have sinned....

Discussion in 'General' started by SamRod06, Dec 23, 2008.

1. i tried going to a couple different forums, but they all suck ass compared to the city....

2. You are forgiven.

3. yeah most people tend to realize that..

then theyre stuck here and NEVER LEAVE!:devious::devious:

4. Yeah, it's true. Six years for me next month.

5. Penance must be givin.

Hit the bong four times and recite the recipe for rice krispy squares. Twice.

6. ^^^ROFL:D

Makes me want to sin..

7. ^I lol'd

8. Man ur lettin him off easy. I was gonna say he's gotta smoke us all up.

9. No no thats demanded in celebration for acheivements, such as adultery.

10. good idea

11. I actually found out about the city through a body building forum awhile ago but didn't register till recently... I find the members are much more laid back here so I plan on staying.

12. That's a little harsh, man. You've gotta remember the recipe, and after reciting it, you have to remember to recite it one more time. Shit.... that's just cruel.

13. And if you DO make it, after the recitations, you arn't allowed to eat it.

Well, maybe just one. But you have to take another bong rip first.

14. I thought the first punishment was bad, now that's just plain cruel. :D

15. he wasnt very specific, he never said he joined other weed forums although im sure thats what he implied. He could have joined a car forum, or like a video game forum--if so then who cares. The average blogger is active on 4 forums so quit fooling yourselves acting like you only frequent GC, dont ask for sources, although i will tell you it was mentioned somewhere in my MIS book on web 2.0

16. GC ftw.

-Dankenstein420

17. LOL. great thread =DD

18. Agreed. Mad sesh at OPs house!

19. ..really? four forums?

this is the only forum i am actually engaged in, the other one i visit is to look at graff pics in my city..

really besides that, GC an EROWID are the only websites i visit..DRUGSFORUMS very rarely, maybe 5 posts in a few years..

GC's my cyberhome:eek:

20. You are forgiven - but only if you smoke me out. :p

I too will never ever leave GC. I love it here :gc_rocks::love::love::love::love::love:

LMAO