Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Forgetting My Problems

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aush, Jan 7, 2010.

1. I've been high 3 times now. The last time was yesterday, but there is always a problem. Sometimes there is something in my head (certain thoughts) that I don't want there that just keep popping up. Is there a way to just let go of it? Like, i'll be constantly forgetting it of course, but it will always find its way back... any suggestions?

2. ummm contrary to gov. propoganda you dont really escape your problems by smoking weed...

3. It wears off after a while (like a week or so). Same thing happened to me and I ended up just being annoyed with my brain

4. This post was just fucking stupid on so many levels.

OP the only way to get rid of bad thoughts is to have total control over your mind, no one here can tell you how to do that, but maybe some meditation will do you good.

5. Thanks guys, I suppose I should just live in the moment, and not worry. It makes me feel better that i'm not the only one who has problems while high.

Oh man, I love smoking so much. The next session should be Monday, if everything goes according to plan ;]

6. Hello and welcome, first off could you provide some more info? Like what kinda of problems or troubleig thoughts your having when high? It could simply be paranoia, commonly asociated with marajuana use. But if your also having problems in your life in general life smoking won't make the
    disappear. It may help you distract from them, but there still going to be there. If you can provide more info you can get some more specific advice.

7. im curious to know why you feel that way? smoking weed is not going to help you forget your problems, you need to take care of your shit regardless. do you diagree with this?

8. Like if there is someone there who I have a secret from, I am worried I will tell the secret or something. Is this paranoia? LOL.

9. Well first of all your post was stupid because you spelled propaganda wrong. Second it was stupid because it did nothing to answer the OP's question, thus making it a totally useless post. Third it was stupid because smoking weed does help you escape your problems, but that's all it is, a temporary escape. The problem comes when you confuse an escape with a cure. Because you're right you need to take care of your problems, but weed is a great temporary escape; I've been dealing with depression for years and there is NO better escape from depression than weed(except maybe ecstasy lol).

10. " Like if there is someone there who I have a secret from, I am worried I will tell the secret or something. Is this paranoia? LOL. "
    This looks like a scene in an anti drugs advert

11. dont know why spelling is such a big deal because clearly you understood what word i was referring to. and i didnt answer the OPs question because i feel there really wasnt an answer to it because like i said weed doesnt help you escape your porblems. i dont think the OP was referring to a medical problem like depression, he was talking about social/non medical issues, which no, weed will not help you escape, and you need to deal with them if you feel you need to, regardless of weed.

12. Spelling isn't a big deal but it did make your post more stupid than it would have been had you spelled correctly.

The OP said he had bad thoughts when he was high and wanted to know how to get rid of them, and you tell him weed's not an escape; you answered a completely different question than what he was asking.

And yes weed will help you escape social/non-medical issues. Weed will help you escape anything. That's exactly what it does is help you escape. But an escape is not a cure....or is it? Who's to say really?

13. Hey guys, there is no reason to fight, the thread will just be locked, and were all on the same side.. soooooooooooooo, yeah, if someone could answer my last question. Thanks =]

14. Yea that's most likely paranoia, possably guilt if you feel like you should tell someone or the person, but if he feeling is exclusive to when you smoke it's paranoia. It will get easier and more comfortable the more you smoke.

15. Thank you very much! =D