forgetfulness of a stoner stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by evilaaron999, Mar 26, 2012.

1. So i don't think i saw a thread quite like this. Its about the random things that you forget about while stoned.
    Like when me and my friend smoked i went to taco bell and stared at the speaker with the window up. Then we went to McDonald's (its right next to it ) we got some vanilla shakes in the drive threw but forgot to get burgers so we go threw again to get burgers then he decided he wantes cookies (3 for a dollar) so we go threw again. The people there were just laughing at us.

Then just a few days ago my friend got his volcano and we were using it with 5 people. But when we filled it up one time we couldn't find the mouthpiece for his easy valve bag thing. So we get up and ransack the entire room looking for the piece. Then a friend points out it was in my hand the whole time...
    Strugglin..

2. Ever get to a stop sign and wait for the light to change?

Guilty!

3. if im waiting to turn left at an intersection and the light turns green with no green arrow, alot of times ill forget that i can go if no one is coming. makes me feel real dumb when someone else is in the car and people are honking excessively with me just jammin listenin to music

4. [quote name='"gorgeousma"']Ever get to a stop sign and wait for the light to change?

Guilty![/quote]

I know exactly what ur talking about! I stopped at a stop sign until my friends yelled at me and i said the sign never said go..

5. I pretty much forget what day it is 75% of the time.

6. i forget more when im not high when im high i cant let shit go. i over think everything

7. [quote name='"GanjaRastamanBo"']i forget more when im not high when im high i cant let shit go. i over think everything[/quote]

Same with me it's sort of like I over think every little aspect when stoned.

8. I forget EVERYTHING when im high, SO many times i have been driving, half way through i completely forget where im going to !

9. The Totinos pizza rolls commercial where the kids left the phone in the freezer...

10. :rolleyes:

11. hahah, i always do this. Ill want to go to mcdonalds or something and about five mins into the drive im like "where the fuck am i going? this is NOT the way im supposed to go"